Thursday, October 22, 2009

YARDSALE!! Half Price Half price only for YOU!

Ok, it's super official...Me so poor,Me so poor.. Me have no money long time...went to get some cash out...and the result is 40 pounds!The machine didnt give me more OMG!Hello...40 pounds in London for 2 weeks aint gonna get you nowhere! Maybe I'll set up a yardsell this weekend to sell of my things to afford some noodles...But what to sell?


Also went by my old landlords restaurant to say hello, the crazy one who I ended up fighting with and he kept our deposit! Anyhow, everything cooled down and we are ok! He still wants me to move back, poor guy had some crazy tenants living there after me and my previous roomie moved out and he realised that I'm an angel compared to the devils that lives there now! Karma baby always get you!

No comments:

Post a Comment