Thursday, October 22, 2009

24 hours per day is not enough for me!

My interview....WELL I was supposed to be there at 1, meaning that there's no need to wake up early, plenty of time to get ready etc...But is that enough for me? No, had to iron the clothes, put my makeup on, fix my hair, nails and all of a sudden it's only 30 minutes left till I should be there PANIC, bare in mind it takes 40-50 minutes to get there by bus, with subway about 25 in... I arrived at the station a few minutes before 1...BUT I still had to get to the office, I ran Like I was chased by dogs! My heals smelled burning rubber! Anyhow, I came 5 minutes late, breathing like I was smoking for 50 years and all sweaty...good first impression? Not really...But, I really liked her, she seemed sweet, young and very successful! I like that and I really want this job! I can picture myself behind that desk in the office definitly....!



No comments:

Post a Comment