Friday, October 9, 2009

Silicone Lips and Fresh Figs

I think I might be allergic to figs...after the 3rd one I couldnt move my lips! they are in pain!!
It looks like Ive been slapped with a coco nut right on my lips, my lips are fat and juicy...If I was shallow enough I'd be eatin those figs everyday just to get a fatter mouth and risk dying of the allergic reaction! Some people are too funny, I dont mind plastic surgery, if not overdone, but when people make their lips look like it belonged to a duck or could be mistaken for an elephants trunk! something just doesnt seem right!...But I guess you never have to carry an umbrella around, You already have one in the middle of Your FACE!

BTW, I've stopped smoking, I havent had a cigarette for almost a month!!Lately I've been dying for a cig, but I keep myself together! I
REALLY WANT TO CHANGE MY LIFE, be healthier, feel and look good in the future! I'ts time for a change, and leaving shit like this behind is a good start!

I HATE MY CAMERA, Ive taken some pic's of this room to show how glam my life is...but this fucker just wont upload them on my computer...It is ashamed of me...

Which
Font is better Arial or Times New Roman?

No comments:

Post a Comment