Monday, October 19, 2009

Life is Like a Battlefield

I thought for one second my life was turning around, turning around to face a brighter direction...Apparently Not, I'm still in the mudd trying to get cover from all the bullets and bombs flying around me in this battlefield called Life. I think I might have been hit...because my heart hurts and feels like it's been torn apart.
It is hard to Live, It is hard to take steps on a path where you have never walked before. There are no footprints to follow, you have to make new ones yourself. What if you walk the wrong direction and have to go back again only to start from the beginning??
I'm walking on a path without footprints now, and it is Hard to lead yourself into the unknown. It looks like I've slightly walked into the wrong direction and I have to go back to square one...I dont want to, but it seems I have to if I want to end up where it was originally planned :(


1 comment:

  1. U can do it my sister:) kampa pa!
    Halla jag har skrivit till dig pa FB o allt mojligt for att fa tag pa ditt ny london nummer din hamster!
    PS: detta ar min nya blogg anvander inte den gamla langre


    Smoooches suga

    ReplyDelete