Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Hobo's wardrobe

I'ts not easy to pick out a professional outfit out of a almost non existing wardrobe, since I dont wanna drag my 30 kilo bag around with me to different hostels and 5 stairs up without an elivator I live outta my hand luggage...Theres not much in there at all, a towel, grey denim-skirt, 3 sweaters I bought from primark to have some variation wen one of the clothes get smelly! black pants and some underwear....yup thats it...Somehow I managed to look very smart today!

I was kind of funeral coloured today but hey atleast I managed to look classy when I dropped my CV off at the place I want to get a workplacement! Now I just have to wait for the call...2morrow maybe...?
  • Black fitted jacket - Check!
  • Black pants- Check!
  • Black long shirt with a braided belt- Check!
  • Black shoes- Check!

Hum, maybe I should make a dress guide for my homies (The Hobo's in London) you can do much with little!
Less Is definitly More....Let's just hope they looked more at my CV than my nice outfit!
By the way, London is getting ICE COLD!!! Unfortinatly my warmer jackets are refugees in the hostel basement at the moment, I smell a bad bad cold for someone soon...

6 comments:

  1. Jo, de är verklilgen supersköna, kanske inte världens snyggaste men ack så sköna :) Ser att du pluggar i London, själv önskar jag att jag hade rest mer när jag var yngre och att jag inte tog chansen att plugga i ett annat land :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja eller hur! såg klart båda säsongerna på typ en vecka haha :) nej, jag tror dom redan gjort det... det skulle väl blivit en tredje säsong men så avbröt dom det, tråkigt nog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tror du? jag är rädd att jag ska se så liten ut :P haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. håller med, inte för tajta :)

    god morgon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. En skuld får man ju ändå när man pluggar i Sverige också, vill inte tänka på den summan jag ska betala tillbaka :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sv. okej, tycker inte jag =) Allt bra annars?

    ReplyDelete