Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Worthless piece of Junk!

I seriously think that my university is led by some Super Retarded people, I have NEVER experienced a more disorganised staff like the one at my Uni, we are talkin lost payments (over 2000 £ in my case...which I have to pay back) we are talking messed up grades on the transcripts! I'm surprised this uni is still running! My god, I was about to burst into screams when the lady confirmed today that the grades were wrong on the transcript, they were better than they should be...talk about shooting me down....

Been up and running since 7 this morning, lectures all day, picked my stuff up at the storage room (half of it) just took what I could carry...As usual I though I was superman so when I set my foot outta the bus I looked like a donkey with a monkey!(Mami got an ass like a donkey with a monkey, look like King Kong...Dont you just love Pitbull) I crawled home with 3 HUGE bags...When I unpacked I realized I've stored CRAP! Ive stored it for over 4 months for about 140-150 pounds??And where do I store the things in this tiny room?? I've put everything under the bed but the bed is going to be near the ceiling more than the floor if I store more under there!

Whyy Whyyy Whyyy Meeee??


No comments:

Post a Comment