Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One Bitch stole my BED this one steals something else...

F**** THIEF!
I officially live with some one who should be nicknamed "Thief".
She didnt steal my watch, wallet or perfume..That Bitch stole my washing pouder and Rinse! If you ask me I will give you, but when you do it in the dark I will Hunt you down!
I'm fucking Broke, Like in I cannot pay the rent next month broke! Just because someone wants to smell nice and clean I have to wash my clothes in the shower with shampoo! No Bitch I've had enough of hand washing when I was Homeless...

I dont know if I've told this but I share a house with 4 girls...Do I smell Catfight?


1 comment:

  1. hahahah peylien u crack me up:) U let that HEFFA have it! ingen ska ga o ta vara skonhets prudukter sen maste vi tvatta som agriculture people! U tell u U TELL HER! Latsas att jag oxa dar el annu battre filma det och skicka det till mig:) Va e din nya hem address? Skicka den till min FB har en grej til dig:)

    Peylien din blogg e skon lagg in din i olka sokmotorer el va dte heter!

    Smoooches suga

    ReplyDelete