Thursday, October 22, 2009

The smell Hit him Like a Brickwall

Omg...So I came home from Uni today, made a tuna sallad went up to my room with the plate and chilled behind my PC, then I rememberd I need to do some washing!Fresh clothes to my interview tomorrow you know!Ran down to the washing machine, stuffed my stuff in and went back to chill out again...only to find my room CLOSED like in LOCKED...That fucker locked itself from inside...what to do? Well, ask the neighbours for help...one tried her key because apparently someones key sometimes works in someones door?? WTF? Isnt the point not be able to GET INTO other peoples rooms?
Anyways, the door was still locked and the landlord was called, he arrived after almost 2 hours ...I sat in the kitchen with the radio on wishing my room didnt look
like a Nuclear bomb hit it because of my clothes sorting...Anyways he opened the door and the worst smell ever came out..TUNA...I could hear his nose sniff the air and I just wanted to confirm it was the tuna and not the room that smelled this way! But I held my head high and of course he had to check the heater to see if it was working properly...sigh...Why cant people come when the apartment/house/room looks spotless, just when you have cleaned it?? No...It always has to be this way doesnt...




No comments:

Post a Comment