Friday, October 16, 2009

My first real interview in London

Heeey!
Went to my first interview, for my work placement,we talked for about 5-10 minutes and it was over, the girl before me stayed in there for like 30 minutes or more! is that a bad sign??
Anyways, he told me to get back to him on monday afternoon and he will tell me if he is interested in keeping me there...Crossing my fingers and toes....



What else...yes had to buy pants (or trousers as you say here in London...pants is underwear!) I never buy polyester, it is the worst material and it makes you sweat like a pig, but because I was so stressed I didnt check the label until AFTER the interview...100 % polyester...NEVER BUY items made outta polyester unless you are unhuman and never sweat.

Goin to get ready soon for a night out in London town, I have no money so this will be interesting!Plus I'm sick my nose is running and my make up is not really attached to my eyes anymore! PAAAAAAAAAARTY..BTW I havent been drinking alcohol for over a month so I guess I will be knocked out after my first glas of alcohol!

Have a great friday yaaall

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha LOVE IT!! :D
    oj de sku va underbart me lite tips och råd!!
    ja ska först gå bartenderskola sen söka jobb som bartender och ta en (till att börja med) fotografikurs.. sen fr man se hur det blir. allt hänger förstås på hur jag får jobb och hur jag trivs och hu pengarna räcker. det ser dock illa ut på pengafronten :S men tammefan ja ska dit!!!
    borde hitta någonstans att bo helt i centrum, så billigt som möjligt och med bra tunnelbans förbindelser nära. :)

    ReplyDelete