Thursday, October 22, 2009

Do I get an A for washing your dirty socks?

As I said I'm looking for a workplacement, I am getting desperado because if I dont get a place I wont be able to graduate and stay for another semester! No thanks!
So...I went to this second hand store and asked for a place... You know manage their paper work, order in goods etc BUT all she could offer me was WASHING the recieved clothes and standing behind the cashier, Darling, I was practically working behind the cashier since I was born give me something I havent done!...I think its going to be ME rejecting this one...Cus lets face it the school wont give me a grade on washing..

1 comment:

  1. jo kan tänka mig det :P några fler i alla fall gämfört med döda umeå uppe i north of sweden.. ;)
    låter i alla fall helt underbart att bo där!

    ah, jag har problemet att jag aldirg kan bestämma mig för en. tar typ hundra år... och ända är jag osäker på tatuering. men vi ser väll när det blir :)

    kramar på dig!

    /Stefan

    ReplyDelete