Monday, October 12, 2009

Here we go again...................

Lord, in a couple of hours I need to get up, dress to impress (leave my CV at this company that replied) run to Uni, while finishing my super important assignment (which I havent even started, nothing unusual there...) go to my class, which I just might skip since I dont even have time to breathe!

I'm more interested in www.overheardeverywhere.com my god there's some crazy people out there!

BTW, I just love my new Flat! When I went down to fix myself a cup of tea all I saw was my neighbour on the floor with a rag...what happnd I asked...The toilet was MENTAL, it was just overflooding!! The water filled the hallway, went into the kitchen floor...yum! Cant wait to eat there tomorrow. Apparently this happends often! Why am I not surprised that I eventually will end up living in a fucking shit hole?

The worst bit was that my old Landlord called me earlier today and offered me my old room back! The one with the mice...its fucking cold there but atleast the room was 2.5 times bigger than this corner! Unfortinatly I've already paid the deposit and the rent...fucking typical, she couldnt call me 2 days ago??

What else...not much, heres some pic of my beautiful hometown (where I was born) Odessa



Inside the Opera Theatre....have to put up some pics how it looked inside later on, it was Gorgeous!


Outside the Opera Theatre






Note the passed out homeless dog on the right side...it was alive and well..the scary part in Odessa was the homeless dogs, some are on their own, some gather in packs. Thats where the scary bit begins, me and my mom met a pack consisting of MINIMUM 10 dogs, we are nog talking about chihuahuas, we are talking HUGE, MASSIVE, GIGANTIC!



Loads of pics missing, my camera is special as I said...right I'm off finishing my CV and Uni paper...my god its 3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment