Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

Yesterday was alright, we tried out a new club called LondonGroove or something similar, playing R&B, 90's, soul etc. As always there was a meat market, everyone humps everyone etc, I am getting tired of the club scene it's the same shit everytime.

Do you have any advice how to kill time on weekends besides clubbing?
What a day...Waking up, staring at the computer....talking to my love...Sleep some more....wake up....sleep some more, try to study and I mean try do you think I got anything done??

Watching my tiny tiny tv that is screwed to a corner in my room in the ceiling, I am getting neckpain staring up but atleast I have a tv wit a few channels yaaall! I'm watching Crossroads, you know that old movie with Britney Spears?



Mhhmmm, I'ma enjoy my sleepy saturday cus tomorrow this bitch has some catchin up to do with her study!
Peace Out

2 comments:

  1. Har inte svarat än på din kommentar kom jag just på. :P Gör det imorrn eftersom tiden inte räcker till just nu ;) Hah, ville bara säga det.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LondonGroove lät ju intressant! Kanske nått du rekomenderar? ska dit om några månader :)
    kram!

    ReplyDelete