Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Craziness goes on...

Ok, so I realized I'm even more broke than I thought, I'm moving to my OWN ROOM wow!! on saturday!I'ts so tiny, so smaaall (I'ma be living like those non-free range chickens folded in two just to fit into one of those boxes!)but after 3 weeks of this crap, my room will be heaven! And I'm just about able to pay 2 months rent (which he wants directly on saturday) and then I have pocket money barely to last me for about 3 weeks since my loan is taking ages!! so today I offically started my "broke student " diet....2 bread rolls and 2 apples for the lunch and dinner, and a coffee to sit in this place and not outside and freeze to death...I have to change hostel today for 2 days since "my" hostel was all booked up...so where the fuck is the new one??

The girl who stole my bed was a wacko for REALZ, I heard her talkin to herself, arguing, saying bad words such as ***** or ***** yeah you name it...and she was just scaring the shit outta me..

I hope he cannot read this or else this will be my last post, but the man beside me just ripped Starbucks off..
He came in with a Macdonalds coffee cup and food, found a Starbucks cup, drank his coffee and poured some into the Starbucks cup to show to the worker at Starbucks that it was something wrong with it, unfortinatly my ears arent that long or big that they could hear across the room, but he got a refill! He saw I watched him and that I was onto him so he went back to me and said "your coffee must be cold by now..." wtf??
He didnt only get a refill once, but twice....maybe I should pull that dirty trick now that I live on crumbles????But what should I say? "You dropped a fly in there"? or maybe "Did you spit in my coffee, theres foam so you have to make me a new one"?

Yes I have to develop my techniques...I'll be able to write a survival guide after my years here.

3 comments:

  1. ja jag är så känd. Japp det är så att man läser dom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Svar: Okej, då är jag med. Det är faktiskt lättare att gå ner i vikt och äta kött än att gå ner i vikt utan att äta kött då det blir väldigt enformigt för antingen åt jag fisk eller quorn, för bönor är inte min grej om de inte redan är i en gryta då. Jag äter mycket GIinriktat och då är det lättare att äta kött då det blir mer varierat :)

    ReplyDelete