Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Life Is A Fucking Joke

Seriously, I am about to fucking EXPLODE, leave me alone! My bad luck is getting worse and worse by each day!

Went back to the storage room to get my last crap (once again I came home with junk)
I stored a painting in there for 4 months, it is pretty and I'd like to cheer this room up...a few meters before I entered the apartment I dropped the painting, no harm done....and the next second I dropped a small box with books on it....ALOT of harm done, the fucking painting cracked! It is now crooked and not possible to have up on a wall because it is a distorted freak!

Next drama, I got an email from my school saying they can not give me a confirmation letter because I'm not registered with the school, I wonder why.....BECAUSE you dont let me!!! I'm so sick of that school...and now I might have some trouble to get my loan.

Next email.....Oh yes....Now it looks like I cannot graduate, because the retards forgot to tell me that the transcript didnt show that I lacked 15 credits......

No seriously, I can take everything else, but when you fuck with my graduation I will KILL YOU


1 comment:

  1. tack :)
    jag var själv såå nära att inte bli student förra hösten men det fixades i absolut sista sekun (två dagar före dimissionen!!!) jag var i total pakik :S
    måste ta o läsa igenom din blogg! verkar intressant. själv är jag påväg att "flytta" till london i januari. får se hur det går. är ganska nervös för det. vet inte hur jag ska bo och sådant än.. allt är så råddigt och har inte precis pengar så det understa ruttnar heller. ha det bra! hör av mej om vad jag diggar bloggen;D

    ReplyDelete