Sunday, October 11, 2009

Waking up Alone for the first time...

Yes, I woke up alone today,what does that mean? It means I'm no Longer HOMELESS! wooohoo!
I never thought this day would come, after a lil over 3 weeks in a hostel!

I moved yesterday, but ofcourse with alot of drama...would be unusual for me if there was none!
The drama was so bad I thought the guy who was letting me the room would slap the shit outta me at one point.
There was some hidden costs, there was some other stuff I had no clue of and I got a real fucking shocker, and yes, I might get thrown outta this place anytime. But thats London for you baby, London is like a box of chocolate you never know which one you get!
And I got the one that looked good on the outside but tastes like shit on the inside!

Anyways, even though this was a bit of a surprise and there was some arguments, angry faces, but he knew I was right, I knew I was right, and that made him mad. I dont blame him, he got someone who had the balls to question him, and he admitted that no one had ever questioned him before...stupid? I dont know, all I know is that if you wonder something, ask it because no one will ever ask the question for you! I told him he had no rights to be mad at me...I think I was suicidal yesterday!! One thing is sure, Sweden is heaven compared to London, tha ghetto!

Im in my new bed, in my tiny tiny room, I tried to move the furniture around, but all I managed to do was making it even smaller! So I moved everything back like it was, and bought a mirror to admire my beautiful self in the mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment