Monday, October 26, 2009

Alcohol and Homeworks= perfection

Why not do some boozin while you studying? Me kid Me kid, I just finished writing on my presentation and now I'm doing some drinking and relaxing ..Still have half a bottle of wine from last week...Porque No...I dont let nothing go to waste these days, you know when you broke even crumbles are good enough.

BTW, I'm so not getting expelled...went to see the important peopl
e at Uni today, and the dude actually lied to me that I was going to get expelled just to scare me...WTF, do you understand how much drama you caused me?? I was even planning what to bring back to Sweden and what not to, where to work and where not to! SHAME ON YOU! Anyways, now that problem is sorted thank god, now I'm just gonna try and figure out how to pay a 450 pound rent with 25 pounds...interesting :)

Well, I must say even though I'm broke I'm happy everything got sorted out!! Cheers bitches this bitch is celebrating she is still getting her degree next year WOP WOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment