Monday, April 20, 2009

Zombie

My brain is about to burst out in flames! The room is smokey, can hardly see my books and the laptop infront of me but I'm not letting go of the lighter and my cigs! I just sent an email to my teacher with some dumb questions, it feels like I should know the answers but I dont. I feel sooo confused about the whole essay its crazy, I've got 2morro to finish this fucker off and the end is not in sight! Same shit every deadline. Sleepless nights, cigs, coffee, frustration, anxiety... gotto Love Uni..
Had so much coffee today at 2 coffeeshops I was twiching by 8 oclock, couldnt keep my hands or legs still! I just want to give up. But I know I'd kill myself for giving up without completing it, or atleast until its due in...


2.5 weeks ago I lost my USB stick the same day an essay was due in, it was almost completed and 4 hours before it was due in. I just wanted to drop dead and cry, there was no chance in the world I would find all the sources and rewrite it again in 4 hours. Luckily I went back to the place where I used it last time and tadaaaaa my baby was sticking out of a computer! Thank god no one took it. There is hope for humanity...

Back to work I'ma try and act like I have the situation under control and write some more, read some more before I finally fall of the chair while screaming a lullaby to myself.

Good Fight :(

No comments:

Post a Comment