Saturday, April 11, 2009

Zero Motivation

I HAVE NO MOTIVATION WHAT SO EVER. Doesnt matter that I have 5 essays to write in 3 weeks I still can't focus on actually sitting down behind the computer, open up my books, find my journals and write. I can't! So now Im trying to figure out how the hell Im gonna split my 21 days.

Pushing the anxiety away I sat and stared at the computer for an hour or two...reading boring stuff that you usually would never do, but you do, because in the back of your head you know the essay is waiting so you keep pushing and pushing it backwards again. After a while of wasting time on braincell-killing online I dragged myself up and cleaned my room. Looking nice and tidy, lit some candles, brewed some coffee (DAMN good, with powder milk and honey, yum) Dont do powder coffee its a waste of your money, the taste is like nothing you want in your mouth. If you gonna do coffee, do coffee that is worth drinking!

Gonna start make myself presentable soon, don't wanna scare people away.
Goin out on a girls night out to a Reggaeton club, will be nice just to forget this mountain of essays, dance and have fun. Only problem is its going to be reggaeton, SALSA and merengue...
I dont know how to dance salsa! My boyfriend tried to teach me merengue, which I think went ok?? Atleast I didnt stand still paralyzed like I do with salsa...Ive tried so many times, but its like my body dont want to collaborate!!Eh fuck it, I'll just drop dead every time they play a salsa song and resurrect when something else is played!

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment