Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Morning

Yes, I guess my first point on the list will be waking up before other people eat their lunch.

Just finished my breakfast consisting of 4 slices of bread with melted cheese and mushrooms. Went down like a bullet. Sipping on my coffee now while browsing on the internet, chatting with friends. Mentally preparin myself for a day in the library.
Yes...the Library where all the "special" people seems to gather...including me! Im used to this crazy lady now (shes around 80), she talks to herself in two different voices. One is Nice and the other one is Mean. The nice one seems to be a child, cus she chats away like children do while the Mean voice scream OOOOOH SHUUUT UPPP!!! every 5 minutes. You get used to it after a couple of days in a row. Plus I get more done in a library than home anyways, theres to much distraction around here...

OMG! I just remembered another lady. She was sitting next to me in the library and all of a sudden she pulls out a hair tweezer outta her purse, pulls up her tshirt and start pulling out her belly hair! I wanted to get my shit and RUN, but luckily she stopped after 5 kilo of hair been pulled out, and the other day another lady started to squeeze her zits next to me, I guess Im the type of person that bring that out from people...When I think about it the Library provides as much distraction as my home does! Ah well. Right Im off to my Library!

Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment