Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dont judge the lice by their size

Ok, I try to respect those who are above me, I mean they got there because of several reasons such as skills, charisma, personality, intelligence, hard work etc. But some people in the upper Hierarchy can be big headed. But I guess some people see it as their right to talk to their subbordinates like they were lice. Apparently I was my principals louse today. I never thought of him being one of those who humiliate others infront of others, maybe between two eyes but in public?

I had an important meeting with my principal today, I went out in time, surely I woke up late but I still managed to get on the bus in time etc to be there in time. But ofcourse, like always when you have something important some shit always goes wrong, so I was stuck in traffic, and came 7 min late! I bumped into him in the hallway and almost got torn into pieces, he refused to have the meeting with me, said that I was always late, sigh sigh here and there rolling eyes here and there.

I felt my heart fall down, down I saw my plans crumble infront of me once again and I open my mouth to say "I just came of the bus" as he interrupts harshly and points out that I AM IN A MIDDLE OF A CONVERSATION WITH MY COLLEGUE cant you see. Another eye rolls, some sighs and I was chased away, to see his administrator...That administrator has been sending me to the wrong people for 1 year! GET URSELF ANOTHER FUCKING ASSISTENT! It might not sound that bad, but humiliation gets to you, and when you know it wasnt your fault that you were late it makes it worse! I wanted to open my mouth and say something rude, but luckily sanity (for once) was faster than insanity! That man is going to be above me for another year damnit. Anyhow, so I booked another meeting with him. By email ofcourse I dont wanna face him just in case he would refuse me again, I HATE HUMILIATION. It leaves you fucked for the rest of the day.

Embarrasing, burst out in tears in a lecture! ah well... the teacher looked a little confused as I stepped out of the class to have a smoke followed by 3 others, as we came back he said Ah well I hope everything is ok now! He is special that man!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment