Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Detox

Detox, Detox... I've reached the point of not being able to say NO to myself. If i want to eat something I eat it, it doesnt matter if I just had a massive dinner and 3 portions of dessert and I cant fit it in. I still stuff my face! I Love FOOD. I'll never be skinny because of that I know, and I dont want to be a anorectic obsessed supermodel. I'm just tired off eating when I dont need to! Point 7...
Sounds easy to do? Its not, I have a funny relationship with food, Its my drugs! But now, I wanna change that. So my detox thing will last me 1 week. My stomach probably looks like a Tent by now! That fucker needs to be shrinked! its gonna be breakfast (which I rarely eat if I'm working or going to school, only when I'm home) Lunch and Dinner! and ofcourse fruit and veggies from now on!

Wish me Luck this Detox thing is already killing me!

Back to Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment