Monday, April 27, 2009

3 years later...

Finally I'm taking some time to write. It feels like I have been in a coma all weekend. I have been sleeping away study time, I could be awake 8 hours and then BAM i found my head on my pillow snoozing away. So now I'm even more behind schedule! Damn shit, anyways I'ma be up half of the night today to try and finish this one of as much as possible so I can ask my teacher if this is ok or not and then finish it off tomorrow and start on my new one.

Tomorro I have the meeting with my principal...I'm dreading it, I dont want to face him, but I have to. Plus, you have to think that one person shouldnt bring you down on your knees and give up something you want...Unfortinatly this man can take away what I want because he is the one who says yes or no...sigh...The only problem now is waking up. I dont hear my alarm anymore, I think it is time to buy myself a new alarm because this is stupid.

I'm in my favourite coffeeshop, they know me by now, One big coffee, americano please....with milk yes thank you! But its so freaking cold here I sit here with a thin hoodie and my coat on and Im still shaking, I think I need to talk to them soon.

Anyhow, I am going to check me emails and then type away on my essay god knows if Ive done it right, but atleast I can ask someone tomorrow. I hate school.

No comments:

Post a Comment