Monday, April 13, 2009

Exhausted

Yesterday was really fun,we danced all night long like there was no tomorrow and I got surprised when they turned on the lights and shut off the music, already??? As we dragged ourselves outta the club our next goal was rob MacDonalds for nightly snacks. we parted and I crawled back home with my sore feet in HIGH heels.

Waking up today was shit, I had no bread or noodles so I had to drag myself out to the supermarket only to find it closed, OH COMMOOOON and the corner shops dont take cards so I tried 5 different cashpoints only to get rejected. WTF?? So my only chance was Macdonalds again, bought Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at one go. With hungry eyes I followed the guy who served me putting my fries in the bag and before I even stepped outta the shop I was attacking my food. Is it just me that gets the munchies the day after partying?? And now its in the middle of the night and Im staarving, opened my fridge and BINGO! found some mushrooms and broccoli and 2 eggs, where have those been hiding?? and fried it all together before putting "cup a soup" in tadaaaaaa! Soup in less than 10 minutes.

Anyhow, I was planning on being super productive doing my essays today. But after falling asleep several times to finally wake up at 8 from my own crying I decided I might aswell be lazy the rest of the day, I was in a shitty mood and tears kept rolling down. At times life feels so heavy to carry on the shoulders and today was one of those moments. Things just dont really go as I want, my plans fucks up and now I have to make new ones. Well enough about the whining! Such a Drama Queen! aaah so nice to get it out sometimes you need a good cry!

Now I'm gonna watch Everybody Hates Chris, IT IS SO FUNNY!!The characters are hilarious

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment