Thursday, April 9, 2009

Finally reached me

OK, so I finally found my way into the world of blogs. I read them daily. But I cant help feeling like a peepin-Tom at times. I mean, it is kind of freaky knowing alot about a persons habbits, interests etc without ever have met them! But hey, it keeps me busy in the mornings when I drink my coffee and for that I'm more than happy to be a Peepin-Tom!

Everyone has a niche, some people blog about fashion, nightlife,family life, kids, makeup, love, etc. So what is my niche? What am I going to write that is going to keep people reading and coming back being my peepin-Toms?
My niche is not having a niche, what comes to my mind I will write down.

One of the reasons I found my way to blogging is because I need a change. A change in my attitude, how I live my life, how I view myself and mostly matching my goals with how I actually live to achieve them cus at the moment Mr Goal and Miss Me aint working in the same direction pulling each other of the road in a messy Bullfight.

I wish I had a plan to go by, point by point achieve the goals I have on a list (not that I have a list) or have time cus being a student in your second year in Uni KILLS UR LIFE. At the moment all I do is eat, sleep and study. Not an exciting life to brag about but wtf, as I said it is deffo time for a big ass change. Tomorrow is a new day and I'm not gonna waste anymore time on being LAZY.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment