Friday, April 17, 2009

Miracle!

Good Morning! Im up and its not even 2 yet! Im about to drop dead anytime because of sleepdeprivation but WTF IM UP! Went to bed at 6 tonight, set my alarm at 9. But one of the fuckers rang 8.45 since one of my clocks are 15 minutes ahead of time. Anyhow, my neighbour banged on my door on my request at 9 oclock screaming something sounding like rooster?? I screamed I'm Awake Thanks! You know with wide awake voice you used when your mom tried to wake you up just so she would leave you alone while you were snoozing away half of the lectures...But he isnt my mom so I had to stay awake! finally when I put music on around 10, a second knock came and this time I heard "Its time to change the routines!" So true! So I crawled outta bed only to crawl to the bathroom and in the mirror I saw this:

That cat can scare the shit outta anyone and so can I! My eyes have their own life right now and in order to stay awake they dont take chances in blinkin just incase I decide to fall asleep in the shower! Picture was taken by my boyfriend, the cat was a lil bit on the angry side and not so keen on having his picture taken! Plus he had clothes maybe that was the humiliation of having to wear the clothes that pissed him off??

Eatin my Detox breakfast, while the coffee (half kilo of pure coffee) is cooling down. Then its Library! My crazy lady wasnt there yesterday! Maybe better luck today! Im soooo buyin a coffee on the way cus my body wont stay awake on its own!


Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment