Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Smile On My Face


That was once a Guinea Pig...Transforming into a new Modern version. It is a new race of Guinea Pigs that was bred 30 years ago to be tested in Labs, but only now getting more popular as a Pet. The new name for it is Skinny Pig! Get out the way you Chihuahuas! Theres a new Skinny Bitch in Town! Perfect for people who are allergic to furr, but be careful! These little fuckers need to be moisturized and use sun lotion! Dont forget the clothes when it gets chilly...because they are bald and cant keep the heat they also eat 3 times more than regular pigs...arent you supposed to be a SKINNY pig?? Anyhow, they are quiet expensive, £150 for a pig... Damn gimme a regular Guinea Pig and I'll shave it for 50!



Such a Charming Smile


Animals can make you laugh, cheer you up and they are always there for you no matter what you do they will LOVE you to death and til death do you part!
Tried to cheer myself up by browsing the net for funny/cute animal pictures. I miss My Stinky!
Anyhow Hopefully these pictures will put a Smile on your face too.


Me at every chance I get to Powernap!


One day I am going to be a Proud owner of a Pug. I'm still strying to figure out how they breathe??

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment