Friday, April 17, 2009

The stress is slowly creeping up on me

After a cigarette and a big cup of coffee I feel the STRESS sitting here behind the computer trying to create something that will look like an essay...I'm about to bang my head against the wall anytime!I need to finish it off this weekend because its due in on tuesday, according to my plans I shouldve finished this one off and be half way through my second one but I'm not even half way through this one! I seriously need some help when it comes to time management...I'm a time optimist, my brain seriously must think that one day doesnt consist of 24 hours but 48...

I just wanna sleep, I'm tiiiired!I dont get it, when I need to be wide awake and be productive my brain falls into a coma and when I need to fall asleep during normal hours my brain doesnt have any plans what so ever to even BLINK yet sleep! I guess its a Defence Mechanism, when in danger act dead and the predator wont eat you!Only the problem is that this fucker is a Vulture...


I'm gonna stay awake for another hour and then off to bed!Setting my alarm at 9 again and if I'm lucky I might hear the alarm by 11 or 12!

Good Fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment