Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tired

End my pain, anyone?someone? I am so stressed my brain is about to pop outta my skull! Run Brain RUUUN!! Save yourself!!!I'm waaay behind schedule :(

Been "productive" almost all day, woke up just after 12... Hum, not good but atleast it wasnt after 1 or 2. So tomorrow Im aiming for 11! Uni starts soon and then its back to 7-8 Pfff Good Luck waking up! From wednesday I am going to live in the library. Morning= School and afternoons and evening= Library...Its like as soon as I set my foot in my room I cant focus on work, I wasnt like this before!What happend??

Didnt see my Crazy lady in the Library, I saw her outside sitting at the bus station hiding from the rain and singing. This is so sad, although her imitations of voices are fun its tragic, imagine what mess must go on in her head. She has no shoes, she has plastic bags that covers her feet. I wonder if she has anywhere to live?

Im gonna finish off a sentence or two on my essay and then off to bed.

Good Night


No comments:

Post a Comment