Thursday, April 30, 2009

Living Dead

Omg, I just slept away todays lectures, yesterday I crawled home, my plans were headin for my coffeeshop but I couldnt see straight or keep my body standing up so I didnt do any work. Today, I was finally forcing myself outta bed at 2...sick, went to my coffeeshop, but everyone seems to go here today so I bought myself a takeaway coffee and went to the library instead, so here I am, halfsleeping with loads of makeup on, high heels and coffee by myside. I usually dont wear makeup (when I study but i just felt soooo ugly today something needed to be done!)

My head is about to fall down on the keybord Im so exhausted but I need to get started on my other essay, Lord Im doing 3 essays at the same time, Ill probably end up mixing that shit up! Well atleast Ive got 1 year left to correct the errors...

Went to the meeting with the principal, and he said No, my little project got crushed once again. A little tear here a little tear there, fuck it. Shit happends in life for a reason...I think, maybe this is ment to be. Anyways. Im off to do some HARDCORE study, but Im so hungryyy, havent eaten anything today, give me 3 hours and Ill be out of here running the the closest supermarket!

Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment