Thursday, April 16, 2009

Not AGAIN

Hey, Im in a bad mood! I put myself to sleep yesterday at 12.30 I wasnt even tired since I woke up at 3 yesterday!I just want to turn my days around. Anyhow, i woke up at 2 wide awake put forced myself to sleep after watching 2 episodes of Two And A Half Men! See it it is sooo funny!

Anyhow, so I put my alarm at 9. then 9.15 9.25 9.45 10 10.30 10.45
DO YOU THINK I WOKE UP???? noooooooooooo


I dont know what to doooo! Im seriously thinking of constructing myself one of those monster alarms! cus this aint working for me!!!

Gonna put my clothes on and go to the library....Library..havent been there for a while now, but before stepping in to the library Im gonna buy myself a coffee and enjoy a little bit of light outside before I step inside in to the looney house. I wonder if my crazy lady is there??

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment