Tuesday, April 14, 2009

No power


The electricity is out, again. I have this little old school box in my room that I need to constantly feed with 50 p in order to get my lamp to work! Using the radiator is a privilage, a luxury I sometimes can afford! Now it is not so bad, sure it gets cold now and then, but comparing this to how it was during winter (when we had to sleep with hats and clothes on) this is tropical HEAT! 2009? Hell no more like Stoneage! The best thing is the window that isnt properly attached to the wall! Constant AC people, dont even have to open the window...you shouldve seen Kin's ghetto solution with ducktape, sheets and god knows what it all looked like a battlefield...

This is pretty cosy tho, Ive got candles and the light from the laptop saves me from poking my eyes out, but then again it will turn off in 30 minutes...if Im lucky I can find 50 p and continue reading my books...which doesnt really sound tempting...



This blog was also ment to be about transformation...Im getting there...trying to create a list with things that needs to be changed...so far theres 5 points! I will publish the list as soon as it is finished and once published I have to follow it and tick those points off. I find it hard to find motivation. The weird thing is I can say to myself ok, I will stop eating candy for 1 month and it rarely works. But as soon as I have a bet or equal the motivation is there... I need to learn how to motivate myself! That will be point 6.

Speaking of bets I have one now...2.5 months without candy, soda, and other snacks! its been 3 weeks now and Im about to POP!But I wont give up!

Sweet Deams

No comments:

Post a Comment