Saturday, April 11, 2009

Enough is Enough

I was kept awake until like 4 this night by my Roomies. They look like twins, both have grey hair, same hight, I wouldnt call them nice. They moved in without approval AND they dont pay rent.

My mice were doing my head in yesterday. In London you get mice where ever you go, doesnt matter if you want pets or not. THEY DONT CARE, THEY WILL BE THERE ANYWAYS!
This night I had to bang my chest of drawers 100 times to make them stop fighting and screaming. At one point I had to turn my lights on, I could swear that I had an Elephant in my room, but no it was one of the barbaric monsters crawling in my waste-basket.
Have mercy pleaaaase, at first having pets was fun, my ex-roomie (human) Kin warned me not to feed them in our previous place. But I used to give them a lil bit of this and a lil bit of that hoping for exchange of friendship. But those fuckers were atleast well behaved. These, I just wanna take a frying pan and commit some serious crimes!

The other day I had to throw away my bread because of these **** I put my bread on the fridge thinking they couldnt reach it, but nooo I woke up to find my bread molested, chewed on and peed on! I even see them now running around... Gonna go have my coffee now and continue on my essay!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment