Sunday, May 31, 2009

Study before you sleep

So here I am, trying to squeeze in a course in 1 day about memory and how it functions...well...it always take longer than you think to read, especially when you come across terminology youve never heard of before... Anyhow, I knew i was right!
According to consolidation theory of memory, its better to study before sleep, because the memory traces gets less interupted than if we studied in the morning by other impressions and experiences during the day! But I rarely sleep before an exam, which is WRONG because experiments show those who sleep remembers more! So, SLEEP atleast for an hour :) I sound like I came up with the theory, the fact is just I'm to lazy to study during the day! But then again you dont learn anything if all you think off is sleep!

Ah for Gods sake. Where I live, the house has kind of thin walls, its an old house and I share it with another 4 people. I never see 3 of them, just said hi to them once or twice. But anyhow, I think those below me enjoy each others company way to much. Every day, in all hours of the day you hear them having sex! Sure, scream all you want but hello, have you thought for one second I can hear eeeeeeeeeeevery fucking thing if you scream like a pig being killed?? If you bang eachother against the walls or whatever you doing??

Back to work! Man at these times I wish I had earplugs, MUSIC TIME!

1 comment:

  1. hahahah ja vet preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecis hur det känns och höra när folk har sex, min när jag bpdde på campus ett tag så brukade min rumskamrat ha sex med nån random kille med sin dör ÖPPEN HALLÅ!

    ReplyDelete