Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New day

Ive been eating my breakfast over 1.5 hours, ill do everything just so I can escape to open up my books. I have to read 550 pages by 2morro and I'm on 211...If I read 200 today (Realisticly speaking its gonna be 120) and the rest tomorro after school...It will never work. To bad. I actually enjoy this book. Its Research methods in Psychology, statistics and stuff, graphs and crap like that. Sounds boooring I know. I was clueless in my lectures wtf was she on about?? But, now I see how everything comes together, 2 bad I have 2 days to learn 1 year of classes! aah life is wonderful. Anyways before I open my books I'm just gonna post something.

It feels nice to know that sometimes when you least expect someone you never thought of would think about helping you in some possible way. And there is unfortinatly people who you think will help you but turn their cheek on you when you need them. Funny thing...but then again. When those people need help themselves no one will stand behind them when the wind tries to blow them away!aaaw shouldve thought about that earlier fucker! What a joyful post :)


Now off to do some brain pumpin!

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment