Saturday, May 2, 2009

Messy no more

Cleaned my room, will be nice to wake up 2 morro and see things in their place.
So I wasted saturday at:
Waking up nearly at 2, I heard my alarm but snoozed until I couldnt snooze no more.
Packed my things and went to my coffeeshop, on the way I got lost in the perfume department, sprayed "sunkissed" by Jennifer Lopez on me (One might think that Jennifer Lopez might do a tacky smelling sweet perfume but no, I was surprised it smelled like heaven.) I am definitly getting it. 27.50 pounds for 100 ml. Thats good!

I never made it to the coffee shop, I poped in to a supermarket instead, bought some food, went home and started to do nothing. Well except cleaning this mess out, just have the dishes left but that will be taken care of 2morro. Im fallin asleep here, man I just woke up!

I'ma try and b awake for another hour do some work and then good night!

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh vill också ha städat hemma, du får gärna komma förbi :D haha usch så det ser ut här! Idag ska jag tvätta, har såååå mycket tvätt, alldeles för mycket. blä... hur mås det ??

    ReplyDelete