Friday, May 1, 2009

Home (a bit messy but oh) sweet home

What a LoOoNg day today, my brain collapsed at 4.30 tonight, and at 7 my alarm was ringing. RAN to uni today, came to late (but ofcourse, how can I not be late its my signature) to my revision lecture OMFG, I died, and I dont wont to come back to the world of the living. HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO PASS THE EXAM?? Ive got 3-4 days (if im lycky) to revise for 4.5 months lectures...I think I know the results already!

So I didnt get much study done in the library, there was this dude that kept disturbin me for almost 3 hours, waving, staring and asking questions, LEAVE me ALONE I try to save my grades OK??? At the end of my 3 hour distraction I just packed my shit and went, get the hint when someone doent even look at you when you are waving like your life depends on it, aaaah there out. Me? Angry? NooOOoOOO just overload at the moment, Im not in at the moment but please leave a message after the tone and I'll come back to you. Thank you, Bye.

After school I went to do some windowshopping, sigh, so many pretty things, so broke. Anyways,
theres free stuff you CAN do when "shopping" here are some advice:
  • Who said you can not moisturize yourself from top to toe?
  • When fixing your hair, with hairspray or equal, be sure the staff dont see you!
  • Face looks tired? Put make-up on, who needs to buy Chanel, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Elizabeth Arden etc?? Consider the makeup department as your makeup bag.
  • Feel a little smelly? Theres tons of perfumes to chose from, I personally tried on "sunkissed" by Jennifer Lopez today, smells really nice. and then I sprayed some Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein. And finally some unidentified perfume on my book! You never know what perfume smells like until like 1 hour after!
  • Feeling a little hungry? Get a nibble of grapes here or there, but once again, make sure the staff dont see you!

Thats it for today, if there are more free shopping advice please let me know I'd like to explore new things.

So long and good-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment