Wednesday, May 6, 2009

bed time!

Hello!
My life is as exciting as a bowl of noodles. Same flavour everyday.
I have no life what so ever. I've been working on my assignments all day long. I'm not even sure if the things I'm doing is right! I hate this. I have an assignment due in on thursday, so I'll be doing an allnighter tomorrow, and as usual I'll probably post something between 3-5 oclock in the morning, a text full of obscene words. Please let it be 10th of June 2morro.

The other day I woke up during the early hours, feeling something sharp in my neck, I looked at my pillow but didnt see anything, so I stroked the pillow and what did I find?? A needle! A NEEDLE poking out of my pillow. I was fixing my jeans the other day on the bed so I must have dropped a needle on my pillow. That shit couldve done some serious damage!Free piercing anyone??

I need my beautysleep now.

Tha Tha

No comments:

Post a Comment