Friday, May 8, 2009

Long time no see

Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
Today we will fly to the KoKo Land. Please enjoy our buffe', we offer Schizofrenia and Dissociative Identity Disorder. Our special fieldtrip will include Mental institution! Hope you enjoy your trip and will fly with us again here with I'll-crash-your-hardware airlines!

I know I shouldve write, but theres nothing to write about, if you want to know what I've done just scroll down and get a picture of how my days looks like. Just got of the phone with a friend of mine, felt so nice to just talk and catch up. But then again, realistically I shouldve been burried in my books....but today, I'm just gonna take it easy, 2morro is a new day. This day was just shit.
I dont know, it feels like I've been crying for hours, this heavy feeling inside your body, eyes that looks like they belong to a person who smoked way to much weed (aka red as a monkeys ass) which in my case is due to sleep derprivation and all I wanna do is just go to bed for once and fall asleep straigh away! knock me the fuck out pls!

everything went wrong today, from missing my bus, then when the next bus arrives the busdriver decides to play catch me if you can and never stops. to missing my lecture, cooking food and set the firealarm which didnt wanna stop, dropping my food on the floor and now not finding my notes...Life is fucking great! The internet doesnt work as is should since I accidently crushed it (mobile broadband usb stick) with my foot when I was getting ready for school the other morning! So the ghetto solution is putting a comb under it while pressing as hard as I can every five minutes so it can connect!

But, do not hang your lip for that my friend (can u say that??) it could be worse! Say it can!


I'm off to bed and hopefully this message will be posted before my internet decides to dissapear again!

No comments:

Post a Comment