Thursday, May 28, 2009

1 down!!!

I'm outta it, after 2 hour long session of sleep this night I start to hallucinate!
Wohow! Had my first exam today, was shitting myself when I was on my way to Uni, so when I finally sat there starin at the paper, I was like IS THAT IT????? shoot meeee, I was sitting here, looking for invisible letters in the fuckin book and all I got is that?? Dont get me wrong, I still struggled with it, but my worries about completely failing are gone ( this is really a bad sign because its always the opposite!!!! when you think youve failed youve past and the other way around!!) I was prepared for WORLD WAR 3! too bad I spent so much energy on that fucker, Ive got one on monday which I will spend 3-4 hours on today and on sunday a total of 1.3 days of revision my loooooord and then 2.5 days on the one that I have on tuesday MUHAHA oh my, and this is an exam on memory...Gooood Luck!




ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Well, one positive thing is that its stuck now! Its just 4 days left of hard core revision 24/7 and then summerbreak, Ive got stuff to resit but I'll be out in the sunshiiine!

Just downed a Redbull, my oh my. I swear if I dont update within a couple of days it means I've overdosed on Redbull! or, jumped outta the window! either one is likely to happend!

OMG, as I got dressed today for the exam, I thought I'd put on one of my fav jeans I got in USA last year. Really like them... so what happend?? MY ass has gotten so huge that when I pulled them up everything just ripped appart!! it just split from the groin over the thigh leavin my precious junk in the trunk out there!
I need to do something! Help me!
Right I'm doin some hard core readin while I still can see straight!

1 comment:

  1. That's a good thing the exam was not to hard:)
    alla dessa number ser FÖÖÖÖÖÖR tråkigt ut, but can do it! :D

    ReplyDelete