Saturday, June 27, 2009

Toast

Hi Yaaall

I've been frying all day today like bacon on my parents back yard! With my pc and mobile internet I've been chasing sun, away from the shadows from 12 to about 7 today... Well, I can hardly lean back on my back at the moment ladies and gentlemen! Even a freshly boiled lobster would envy me! I'm as red as a mature tomato...

I was glowing in the dark because I was so pale yesterday, today I will be glowing because I'm sooo burnt! But, I'll wake up Hot...Like Paris Hilton would say : Thats Hot.

I've been reading journals about immigrants and identity all day for my essay...intersting but I'm fucking cross eyed after all the reading!



Me next week after my sun-sessions! Hot?

Have a great saturday
Cheeeeeeeeers

2 comments:

  1. hahahahhahaha usc, hon e så inte fager:P ja så går det när man degar för mkt under solen, men känner ja dig så kommer det gå från rött till fin brun fär o då lyser din jävla gröna SÅ avis :)

    va har du gjort ikväll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visst det ska jag! :D Hur kommer det sig att du skriver på engelska? :)

    ReplyDelete