Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SUMMERBREAAAAAAAK

HI! words cannot descibe how exhausted I was yesterday. But, when that clock hit 3.30 i almost ran outta the examination! I'm fucking doooooooone! Well with an essay and an exam to do during the summer but I'll be home! 1 year left and I'm freeeeee

Was planning on going out shopping today, treat myself with new shoes, untill I realised I have o clean first...I'm moving out on friday night, so the room needs to be SPOTLESS with no things in it. I just began and my room looks like an explosion, shoes and clothes everywhere, notes, books, bottles (OMG!!)

Having indian food now, took a break after 30 minutes... I need to Recommend one thing, those who live in London or shops at Tescos, buy the ready indian meal for 2 (you get naan, 2 different curry's, rice and 4 onion things) it says 2 portions but trust me this would feed 4 people easily! 5 pounds and you get 4 luxury dinners....thats what I'm talkin about!


2 comments: