Thursday, June 11, 2009

Missing Kitten found

IM ALLLIIIIIVEEE

Damn, its been a mental week! new beutiful FAKE but oh so beautiful nails (well as beautiful as they can get for 28 £ at a place where they dont speak English!, communication is under-rated)!. i wana say new beautiful hair (coloured and cut) but I paid 100 £ for lookin like SHIT when I got out! Even a blind person could do a better job... Man I hardly made it to the airport with my bags n all aswell, and when I did get there they wudnt let me in bcus of the over weight... How much shit can a person collect during like 1 year?? Anyways now I', back in Home sweet Home Sverige, familiar streets, familiar everything...Fulltime job...means waking up at 4.30 in the fucking morning... this post will be held short, my long nails are in my way every time I type other letters come along...its hard to be this beautiful haha

After work anyways I'm meeting up with my boyfriend, go back to my folks and do some BBQ hell yes! I can take down a cow on the way back home...hopefully the weather will be niiice drink a drink yes pls and just hang with my parents and my boyfriend, Life is wonderful .




Anyhow! yes, so from monday its hard core study after work to do some resits so you will see more of me from now on! but now im goin to bed bcus i need to be up in 5 hours! aah I dont feel to good tho, had 2 MASSIVE beers in the city today with a couple of people and it was my 4th and 5th alcoholic drink in 2 months...I think Sverige will create a monster! I even got drunk thats how bad it is goooooooooooood night

2 comments:

  1. sv:
    Hejsan! Tack så mycket. Fortsätt och läs den :)

    haha, fashiontoast. ja, han är grymt bra :)
    kramr

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha heeeeej försökt messa dig, inga svar :S
    fan skönt att höra att du lever, blev lite orolig

    ReplyDelete