Monday, June 22, 2009

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?



Hiii Yaaall


Been a while! Sorry, but been busy bee last 2 weeks, a quick update:

  • Last week I almost got fired! I work in a coffee-shop and one of the customers didnt find my service friendly enough (BITCH) so she emailed my boss...WTF, I'm not gonna go over the top for anyone, asslicking is not my tune!


  • Took a week off to finish my essay which I havent started!!!! needs to be finished by early next week....I smell ANOTHER week off from work...the boss wasnt happy me taking a week off...they're kinda short on staff atm! but hey...its either my grades or sucking up for customers...what would you choose??


  • Been out fishing...didnt catch anything...BBQ-ing with bf and my family...YUM


  • Went to the movies. Saw the new Terminator-salvation....better than I thought actually


  • GAINED WEIGHT!!!

Thats it the rest is sleeping AND eating... seriously enough is enough, im becoming fat!



No comments:

Post a Comment