Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ready or not, here I come

The weather is amaaaaazing and I'm indoors with a cup of coffee...Cant really start my essay without my teachers permission that my research question is ok...ZzZz

Me and my boyfriend decided to go to the lake and drink some cider and beer and get some colour on our bodies yesterday...There we were for a couple of hours just relaxing and enjoying the summer in the evening half naked, we even jumped into the water (fucking freezing) before heading home drunk on our bikes...

I dont know whats wrong with me, I'm becoming more and more clumpsy day by day, I'm banging my head and limbs into everything, I look like a leopard with dots everywhere! How sexy...

Waiting for my dude to finish work so we can go and buy some alcohoool and meat, veggies and head for the lake again to do some BBQ in the afternoon sun! mmmmm I love the summer!


2 comments:

  1. oh låter underbart
    jag ska hem till mamma och pappa
    handla
    laga mat
    umgs
    sedan sova och imoron soooola och baadaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallå där! Härligt att höra från dej igen! Hur är det att vara hemma nu då? Med mej är allt relativt bra :) Hoppas allt är ok med dej också? Yes, det blir nog, förhoppningsvis, en resa till Italien. Milano! The city of fashion! Kul som fan! Kram

    ReplyDelete