Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Is it true?

Can this be true? That the summer is finally here or is it some sick bastard that plays games for a few days to steal the summer away in a couple of days?? seriously when I landed in Sweden it was fucking freezing as I was waiting for my parents to pick me up I saw people in winter/fall Jackets, BOOTS and thick SOCKS, I mean hello, there I was in gladiator sandals, leggins and a t shirt... Thank god for my tiny but better than nothing jacket...
Is the summer here to stay?

The BBQ yesterday was cooosy, beer, cider, chicken, beef, potatosallad, sallad and grapes all dissapeared in a couple of hours, MONSTERS. Having one last BBQ tonight with my sweety before heading home for my parents home over the weekend, time to do some serious READING!

Will put some pics up later on, time to do these posts more alive! Well, as soon as I put all the pics in the pc. At the library now, the internet didnt work at boyfriends and I desperatly needed to check my emails so here I am, no emails no nothing with 30 minutes left to kill!

Enjoy the lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment