Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Still Homeless

Being Homeless Sucks BIG Time.
My roomates are unknown people from god knows where.
I put a sheet up on my bed, from one pole to the other to create a feeling of privacy, the only problem is it looks like a fucking puppet-show when I turn on the lights in my little "room". So if I poke my nose or scratch my butt it will be viewed by 5 others.

Yesterday we got ourselves a new neighbour, a DRUNK, read PISSED outta his head Australian dude who turned off the main light while everyone was still busy doin theirs.
I didnt even bother to peek out, so what did he do? He peeked in, he entered my Private Condo, stretched his arm out to me to say hello and ask me questions... Like, Hello, dont you see I have my door (Towel) locked?? Thank god he left early morning and yes he woke me up at 7...

Today I'm trying to study, but I cant focus at all, this paper needs to be in 2morro but I'm physically sick and I have so much on my mind that I do everything else but read.
Just bought myself a cup of tea and a cheese cake, which went down in seconds....I love this coffeeshop but they turn the aircondition on so bad it's like sitting in a refrigirator ffs!!

Because I live in a bag, my clothes stinks BUTT! they stink so bad I refuse to wear them because the smell makes me gag and I dont have time to wash it at the moment. So I bought myself a long sweater to wear for school 2morro, I only say one thing. Primark is tha shit.

3 comments:

  1. Jag har också varit där.. mitt shared room hade dessutom möss som bajsade och kissade på precis allt jag ägde.. som tur vad hade jag min pojkvän som flyttade in mig hos honom. Det är vekrligen avgörande att ha en lugn och stabil plats dit man kan komma hem.

    Det är bara att gå in på TV3 Play! Tror dom har en direkt länk men tv3.se gick jag in på och klickade vidare. Dom hade spärrat förut, vet inte om Kanal 5 tagit bort sin spärr också, så bar svenska IP adresser kunde titta men nu har jag inga problem alls att se alla program! Sååå roligt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Svar: Tack, kul att du gillade den :) Bor du i UK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA gissa om jag har secon thoughts nu av att flytta till london? what a glaaamorous life :D ne ne jag SKA komma det har jag bestämt. men diggar bloggen iaf! ska nog ta o titta in lite nu och då tror jag och se hur du har det. hoppas lyckan vänder snart! kram :)

    ReplyDelete