Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back in London

Ukraine was....interesting. Much has changed since I've been there...8 years ago.
Going there at 23 is a completely different experience than going as 15.
It was good to see where I was born with "grown-up eyes" and see much more than just boys and the ocean like 8 years ago. Have to put some pics up once I get everything sorted.
Ukraine also brought drama as expected.

I got food poisoned last week. We are talking real bad one, I ate a so called Kebab...the only problem was that afterwards we were told NEVER to eat a Kebab in Ukraine and that it could be all sort of meat they put in...like cats,dogs, rats you name it...wohow. So the day I was flying back I puked 4 times, ran to the toilet a few times and I begged It wouldnt be like this on the plane and that I would get seats near the toilet...but no I got the window-seats. But luckily for once, nothing came up...Although I'm still sick, and I've given up meat for a while.

3 weeks went by fast, we went to the ocean, slept on the beach while getting our pale bodies tanned. I burnt my face so bad I looked like a tomato in the face while my body was white...I soaked my face in milk cream and other foods to stop the burning.

But making the story short, the trip brought joy and drama.
Now to the next problem. I'm homeless, at the moment I'm staying in a hostel with 5 others in the same room. I have an assignment to finish in 2 days and I'm no way near even started.
I'm looking for a place to stay and everything is just a mess. London means drama, just as much as Ukraine does if not more at the moment. At my usual coffeeshop drinking a chailatte and tryin to do everything at once. Life is complicated sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment