Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Farting and crazy people are my roomates!

Zup yaaall
Aight, fast update on how it is to gain new roomates every single day! Who needs to be social in a bar or go to the gym to meet new people? Just stay at a hostel for a few nights and you'll meet people you would NEVER meet before...

The other day the most disgusting man slept in this room...he looked funky, he smelled even funkier and he sounded funky (read snoring, coughing, heavy breather uughh) and he was not considerate of the rest of us in the room walking in late slamming the door etc...but the most disgusting part of it all was when in the middle of the night I suddenly hear a MAASSSIIIVVE FUCKING DHIARREA FART.....it was so loud I think it was heard all the way to Stockholm. It was so loud people in this room probably thought it was an earth quake! It was so loud my heart stop beating for a minute, because at that moment I realised the window was closed...and He was only 2 metres away from my nose...So, I had to smell this man and all I wanted to do was kick his disgusting ass in or delete my memory from what I just had experienced...
Yes, but that man is gone now...And the man below my bed is still there...This one talks to himself, sometimes in a scary voice...should I sleep with one eye open tonight??



Yes, its been 13 days since I arrived 2 this hostel...and I might have a tiny tiny room (but hey its still a room!) the 10th of october...the girl is not movin out til' then which means im in here for another 1.5 weeks...Well you never know with people in London. The "agent" can easily take my deposit (100£) and never return my phonecalls whenever 10th of october arrives....therefor NEVER trust people with your deposit in London. This man and I sat and had a discussion about me not trusting him, and he got mad because I said to his face I didnt....And he said why...I explained and he said do you really think I would run away with 100 pounds and get dirt on my reputation?? "Be careful with what you are saying..." OMG was that a threat?? Anyways...lets prey that I have a tiny tiny space in 1.5 weeks...If not I guess I'll be a witness to a lot more craziness around here....

2 comments: