Saturday, September 26, 2009

Homeless day number 8

Still looking for a room, I'm starting to get desperate. I've started to eat like a PIG to kill my anxiety (I eat when I'm down).
Yesterday I went to 3 viewings
Room 1: Total fucking crackhose, I mean how can you show someone a room with dirty underwears, cig buds and empty beercans and plus other unidentified objects lying around???
Room 2: It was alright, but then came the shocker, she wanted 15 £ from each visitor..eeeh??
Room 3: Crazy previous tenant went kookoo in the room with paint....Also, the area was ...how to say this gently... CRACK NEIGHBOURHOOD! No thanks...

100 phonecalls later and I only have 1 viewing today....4 hours left and I'm not managing to squeeze any one else in between... what to do???

Seriously, London has given me more drama in 1 week than other people experience in 1 year.
I'm surprised I'm still sane! I just want to have a normal life! I'm done with the drama.

Yes, so here I am, in a coffeeshop, soon broke (my loan is not getting through until 3 weeks time, I'm not registered in University and they wont let me register because I havent paid over 2000 £...I Dont have time to study and I have no where to live....Plus more but that I will keep to myself!
Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Men hjälp! Jobbigt! Vart bor du än så länge då? Hoppas det ordnar sej fort!

    Nja.. visserligen har jag träffat en snubbe. Men han bor i italien. Så... ja. Vi får se hur det blir. Han vill flytta hit. Men det är ju det här med att skaffa jobb = svårt. Så ja.. tyvärr kanske det inte blir ngt. Men jag vill det! Och han vill det också. I´m in love in a farirytale :(

    Hur är livet annars då? Bortsett från att du är hemlös och fattig? Heh. Kram!

    ReplyDelete