Sunday, August 23, 2009

Good Bye

Im leaving the country tomorrow! I have to wake up at 4 oclock, get my stuff and run to the bus that will take 1.5 hours to the actual airport... Ive got 6 hour study time 2day, and about the same 2morro if I'll manage to keep my eyes up...

Ill arrive to my hostel at about 1 ocklock, and I will be sharing my room with 5 others...Well, time to sleep with one eye open then.
Me and my friend Kin were homeless for 3 weeks last year in London when looking for a place to stay, people in our rooms came and went. There wee people who snored like fuckin animals, there were people covered in blood (I think it was an accident) those who enjoyed drinking to much, people from all over the world. And there was a 60-70 year old man who tried to take me out for dinner...It was a bit sad to leave but nice to end up at a steady place...which turned out to be a Tragic Comedy! But more about that later.


Stuffin my face with mashmellows...

Very happy face at the zoo....



MMM, dinner...

I need to get back to my books, Leadership in Organisation here I come.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahhahaha P******, alla djur vi ser är inte för att ätas hahaha:P

    ReplyDelete